Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New Episode !!

Idk either I have to be happy or sad because of sudden changes in my life.
I really enjoy the time I spent with my dorm-mate which called Jo. I have some habbits that related to her such as calling her outside to go work together and sharing about anythings happen in our life. But now, she resigns from her office, which means she will be back to her home. Anyway, I am sure we will still be a good friend in the future.
Separated with a friend in dorm and.. also in office. This is not a big matter but affect me. We do some renovating in the room and I move to another table. It has a good view but it has to be no one beside me for reasons.
A dorm-mate, A chairmate, and maybe a soulmate.
Haha.. Don't read too serious about it.
Close with a new friend and trying to a good relationship. But once again, I think it won't work. Maybe we are just too different.

So, lossing so many people in some aspects in my life make me sad enough but I still have faith it will make me and my life better.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...