Sunday, July 28, 2013

Improving self

Hi Everyone!
I hope you all are well.

I am so sorry my last post was so emotional and I can't promise that will be the last one. Haha. It's not so easy for being an introvert, pleghmatis, and melancholis at the same time. But I will do better from now on. =D

From my last (bad) event of my life I have learnt, do, and think a lot, a lot than I did before.

I let go my mistake, past - every past that make me stuck in the comfort zone.

I joined an english club, sport club, take vocal course (my vocal is getting better each day!), more active in youth community at my church, I talk first to stranger, finishing some books I bought, renovate my room, trying to be an assertive as well as I can be, more confidence talking at the public, helping parents more than I did last year.

I still have some plans for the future. I want to go around the world, see the beauty of God's hand. Learn some languanges as much as I can (although my Jappanesse is not getting better for now.. xD)

I did some improvement to my self and I am happy with that. =D

I realize someday I will be old and on that time I don't want to regret everything I didn't do in my youth.

When a door is closed, be sure God opens another door for me to go. My faith is He directs my path in the right way. That's why I don't have to be worry.

I believe there's never too late to be better.

I love you, Father =D



No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...