Friday, June 28, 2013

healthy life - doing sport

Hi guys,

Last Monday, I officially be a member in one of sport gym in Jakarta.

Two days ago I took my chance to be coached by a personal trainer.

First of all I did jogging track, I just can stand for 10 minutes. -_-

And most of the equipment sport is so difficult to stand on it for a long time.. :(

The coach said it because I rarely do some sport.

Tadaaammm.. He is absolutely right..!!

The only one sport I really like is swimming.

After being coaching, I joined a class.

It was so fun and enjoyed so much.


Here is my list to change my life style knowing that doing sport is also important in life:
1. Decrease fat
I must burn fat become muscles. Haha..!
2. Gain my flexibility
I need to make more moves!!
3. Make the bone stronger
No other way but do some sport.

Aza aza Fightingggg...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...