Thursday, September 22, 2016

This week insight #1

Nowadays, God let the universe show me a guy who has already achieved his big dream.
For me, he is a wake-up call or dream reminder.

The first time I met him, I don't feel anything. By the time, I amaze how he loves his job and how that feeling turns into action. No one wonder the cost of changing dream into reality. It needs persistent, never give-up skill, sacrifice, work hard or it can be summed up with two words: "not easy". And when I think (maybe) how he look at me, I am ashamed. I begin to compare my life with him. I feel like I have been doing nothing for all my life. I feel intimidated.

But I am wrong.

I look at into my life and how I have improved each year even each day. How God use me to be blessing by teaching, working, playing piano, loving kids, and more. Yes, there are some seasons like hell but the fact is, it brings goodness to improve my personality or life-skill, and work skill.
The success story about others should not bring me down. He is a great reminder for me to work better, motivate me to achieve more, and think more creative. And my self doesn't defined by others but how I did the God's will of my life.

I will trying to be better than my yesterday, not trying to better than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...