Saturday, February 28, 2015

Surprising Month

I am not surprise when God surprises me. I mean, he is really really a surprising God. Really.

A couple weeks ago, he brings back my old friend. Since we rarely have a conversation, I don't want to bother or annoy him. Suprisingly, he reached me on Line on a Sunday evening. We had some kind a pleasant converasation and decided to meet on Feb 14, 2015. Means..... Means.. Finally I would have a 'normal' what they called valentine day. For me, valentine day is not really a big thing. But what makes it big for about last four years is - I don't know why- my (any) relationship always ended up on Feb 14. Terrible.
So, I was so excited when I know at least I would go have fun with my old friend.

And this week, I was suprised with what God brings into my days. Almost each day on last week, I met my friends. On Monday I met my Life Change Group's friend. Tuesday, I met Life Group's friends. Wednesday, I met my speech club's friends. Thursday, I met one of LG's friend. Friday, I met my first friend when I was in College, which is my best friend. And tonight I met my best friend also. I actually have no idea what He wants me to do by meeting so many friends than usual. I prefer to think that, the meeting is a present from God, to show me that He blessed me. As simple as that.

February was a surprise month for me. Maybe I haven't accomplish my latest goal for 2014 but I don't need always to think about goal. I only need to enjoy my journey. And yes, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...