Thursday, May 15, 2014

The best gift


Twenty-Four years ago,



It was a special day for me. It is a day when I was born.
I grew up, walking ups and downs.
Many things happened to me.
The worst thing is when I was a baby, I was almost kidnapped by someone.
The most beautiful thing that happened to me is to know Jesus.



When I was kid, my parents always celebrate my birthday.
Inviting everyone to come and I was feeling kinda special.
But today, I am not feeling special on my birthday.
It just a same day as all days.




I am not feeling grateful only on my birthday anymore.

Everyday, I feel great knowing God loves me, knowing He cares for me.
Giving me family which each member is so priceless.
Giving me friends not only to comfort and support but also to remind me when I did something wrong.
Giving me many experiences that I think I don't deserve to have it





Forgiving me, day by day.
Teaching me all the way.
Shape me like He wants me to be.
Never leave alone even when I feel He did.

I am feeling special everyday because I have You and I want to love You more.

I need more grace to do it and I know You will give what I need to glorify Your name.








No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...