Sunday, February 23, 2014

The dreams and my screams

Have you ever feel disappointed? I bet the feeling is worse than mad. Disappoint is when your expectation is so much bigger than the fact.

I feel disappointed for about two months. I am in the prison of disappointed, in the prison that I have made for myself. But now.. I am no longer want to be in that prison.. 

I don't want to force myself to smile when my heart don't... I don't like pretending I am okay when I am not. I am tired of tears, disappointed, feeling bad.

It's time to raise up. To realize that this life is too precious to be wasted.

There is still a lot of dreams that I want to reach...

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...