Thursday, May 2, 2013

UK

Hi all. How are you?
Hope you are all have a nice day everyday.
I just want to share a part of my life story nowadays.
I feel really great because my effort has a great result :)
so happy!
one of my collegues finally can come to Indonesia from London.
When I heard "LONDON" I can think so many things like my teacher when I studied in The British Institute. My friend who go there to study. Manchester United, and SHERLOCK HOLMES.. Oya, Prince Harry, Prince William, are the good part also. London bridge, Bigband.
Everything is cool in United Kingdom!!
when I was child untill now I still want and believe, one day I will stay there.. It doesnt matter I work there or just holiday.. One day, my feet will be in England's ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...