Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas 2018

This Christmas reminds me to be more productive.

At some point, I think, I am enough just to be 'good'. But there is another way He leads me. And I found, the more I love Christ, the more I can love others. It means He is ready to give me more power when I think what I have done is "enough".

As He was born into a flesh, sacrifice all perfect things He has in Heaven to save me - ash, imperfect, sinful, selfish person, ...... - to show me that everyone is precious and love is more than a feeling. It is an unending action and sacrifice. It is a verb.

Even though I'm not deserve His love, He just gives it anyway. Nothing to do with me that can makes Him love me more or less. The unconditional love teaches me that I should bless others to the next level. To be more patient, humble, courageous, and wise.

Awake, My Soul!

Love is more than a feeling. It is an unending action and sacrifice. It is a verb.

Philippians 1:22

If I am to live in the flesh, that means fruitful labor for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...