Saturday, February 27, 2016

Lent season

In this lent season I decide to fasting from social media like path, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Can't fasting with this blog because I follow many inspired bloggers so I don't want to stop read their post. I try to change my time of open the social media into praying and remembering God's sacrificed for us.
So far in 18th day of fasting I amazed how God can control His heart to be focused to The Father only. and with 3 last distractors from the evil, He still faithful. Wow.. Amazing! That's the first thing I got from this fasting. Realized how powerful God to remain faithful.

Second, I believe that everything comes from God, by God, and for God. Including feelings. I realize what He put in my heart in this early year is to glory His name. He gives, He takes. Even if I have to let go something or maybe someone, I believe I don't lose His promises to me.

Third, thank God, because of the feeling, I can realize that the insecurity on me which sometimes killing me and makes me looked like a fool. I pray that God gives me the courage to do what I need. To give Him back what He has given to me first.

Hoping in the rest of the lent season, God can teach me to trust Him more and to be still in His presence. Not only in words but also with my whole heart, understanding, and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...