Friday, October 19, 2012

October

On the last day of September I was hope I could skip this October.
October would be so long without do nothing. Oh yeah, I haven't got another job yet.
And life was so boring... but who knows this month is so amazing.
I thankful I could through this month and I'm pretty sure I would regrets if I didn't see anything in Oct.
Graduation, Friends, Family, those are great things to me.
I have some dreams for November.
A better job, join the choir that I want, learn Japanesse more serious, create more songs maybe..., enjoy the music.
I still have faith that God will protect as He did from the first time he created me.
11 days left to November.. 
Thy will be done.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...